Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and Notion integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Safe Door opens or closesFires when a safe door opens or closes.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Smoke or CO Alarm detectedThis trigger fires when an alarm sounds.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Temperature crosses a thresholdThis trigger fires when the current temperature goes above or below your set temperature thresholds.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- Water Leak detectedThis trigger fires when a water leak is detected or no longer detected.
- Window opens, closes or movesThis trigger fires when a window opens, closes, or moves.
- History of door opens, closes or movesThis query returns a list of when a door opens, closes, or moves.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of when the smoke or CO alarm triggeredThis query returns a list of when an alarm sounds.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together