Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together