Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
Useful GetResponse and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
- History of Your SkyBell HD‘s button pressesThis query returns a list of times when the button was pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- History of SkyBell HD detected motionThis query returns a list of when your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together