Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Useful GetResponse and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New contactThis trigger fires when a new contact is created.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- New listThis trigger fires when a list is created.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- New newsletterThis trigger fires when a newsletter is created.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- New autoresponderThis trigger fires when an autoresponder is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together