Create contacts in GetResponse from new Calendly events
Other popular GetResponse workflows and automations
- Add new leads from Webflow forms to GetResponse as new contacts
- Add new leads from Facebook Lead Ads to GetResponse as new contacts
- Create contacts in GetResponse from new Google Forms responses
Useful GetResponse and Yeelight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current power stateThis query returns the on/off state of the device you choose
- Find a contactThis query returns contacts from the specified list optionally with a specified email.
- Current color temperature valueThis query returns the color temperature value of the device you choose
- Find a listThis query returns a list with the specified name.
- Current color valueThis query returns the color value of the device you choose
- Current brightness valueThis query returns the brightness of the device you choose
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will turn on, turn off or toggle your lights.
- Create a contactThis action will create a contact.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Update contactThis action will update the contact with the specified id
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Create or update contactThis action will update a contact with the given email or create one if none is found.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Set sceneThis Action will set your lights to a pre-defined scene.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together