If humidity rises above 55%, then Turn on Dehumidifier
Other popular Google Nest Thermostat workflows and automations
- Turn on Midea AC when your indoor temperature rises too high
- Set Smart Life devices to Heat Mode when the indoor temperature drops
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your Neo Smart Blinds
- Keep my plants happy 🌿
- NEST thermostat with IRSAP NOW valves
- It's dry in your home, drink water 🚰
- Connect your Google Nest to your WeMo Smart Plug and turn on your indoor fan.
Useful Google Nest Thermostat and VeSync Outlet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity drops belowThis trigger fires when the humidity drops below a given threshold.
- Device State ChangesThis trigger fires once device state changed.
- Temperature drops belowThis trigger fires when the temperature drops below a given threshold.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a given threshold.
- Humidity rises aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together