Add coupons to Greip Affiliates account from Google Spreadsheets
Other popular Greip - Fraud Prevention workflows and automations
- Send a Telegram message when a new Coupon is created in Greip Affiliates account
- Notify me on Gmail when Greip whitelisted hosts modified
- Notify me on Slack when a new Phone Number marked as SPAM
- Notify me when a new Coupon is created in Greip Affiliates account
- Notify me on Slack when a new Proxy Connection detected
- Notify me on Gmail when Greip subscription is about to expire
- Notify me when account password changes
- Notify me on Slack when a new Email Address marked as SPAM
Useful Greip - Fraud Prevention and Lightform Cloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New CouponThis trigger fires when a new coupon is created in your Greip Affiliate account.
- New Host WhitelistedThis trigger fires when a new host has been added to your whitelisted hosts allowed to use your Greip API Key.
- Password ChangedThis trigger fires when your account password changed.
- Subscription ExpiryThis trigger fires when your account subscription is about to expire.
- Proxy Connection DetectedThis trigger fires when a Proxy Connection detected by Greip.
- Spam Email DetectedThis trigger fires when a spam email address is detected by Greip.
- Spam Phone Number DetectedThis trigger fires when a new phone number marked as SPAM by Greip.
- Profanity DetectedThis trigger fires when Greip detects profanity in a specific text.
- Fraudulent Payment DetectedThis trigger fires when a new Fraudulent payment detected by Greip.
- IP LookupThis query returns a complete information about a specific IP Address.
- Profanity DetectionThis query returns the result of detecting profanity in a specific text.
- BIN LookupThis query returns the full information related to a Bank Identification Number.
- Email ValidationThis query returns the validation results of an email address.
- ASN LookupThis query returns the lookup results of a specific AS Number.
- Phone ValidationThis query returns the validation results of a phone number.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- New CouponThis action will create a new coupon in your Greip Affiliate account.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together