Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Clean up after the party
- Clean up before a party
- Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Nuki Smart Lock integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Door lockedThis trigger fires every time someone locks the door.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Door unlockedThis trigger fires every time someone unlocks or unlatches the door.
- Leave homeThis trigger fires every time someone locks the door with Lock 'n' Go by pressing the button on the Smart Lock twice.
- Arrive homeThis trigger fires every time someone unlocks the door with Auto Unlock.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time someone closes the door. (Only supported for activated door sensor.)
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time someone opens the door. (Only supported for activated door sensor.)
- Battery warningThis trigger fires every week, if the battery state of the Smart Lock is critical.
- Calibration warningThis trigger fires every time the Smart Lock state changes to uncalibrated.
- History of times your activated door sensor sensed the door openingThis query returns a list of times the activated door sensor sensed someone opening the door.
- History of instance someone left homeThis query returns a list of instances when someone locked the door with Lock 'n' Go by pressing the button on the Smart Lock twice.
- History of Door lock eventsThis query returns a list of events when someone locks the door.
- Low battery warningThis query returns a list of weekly warnings from when battery state of Smart Lock was critical
- History of Auto Unlock eventsThis query returns a list of events when someone unlocked the door with Auto Unlock.
- History of door unlockedThis query returns a list of when someone unlocks or unlatches the door.
- History of calibration warningThis query returns a list of when the Smart Lock stated changed to uncalibrated.
Actions (Then that)
- Lock doorThis action will lock the door.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Unlock doorThis action will unlock the door.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Open doorThis action will open the door by pulling the latch.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Lock 'n' Go doorThis action will perform a Lock 'n' Go command, which unlocks your door and locks it again after a certain time.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Activate Auto LockThis action will activate Auto Lock. Auto Lock automatically locks your door a certain time after the last unlock or if it is closed (with door sensor activated).
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Deactivate Auto LockThis action will deactivate Auto Lock.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together