Save New Instagram Picture to HiDrive
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
- Save files from a custom URL to HiDrive at a date set by you
- Save new iOS photos in given area to HiDrive
- Save the image of the day by NASA to HiDrive
- Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
- New screenshots from iOS uploaded to HiDrive
- Save new trending GIFs from Giphy to HiDrive
- Save new Facebook photos posted by you to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- Space UsageThis query returns information about the space usage in your HiDrive
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together