If Current OAT drops below 10°C, then set HIVE Heating Schedule to AUTO. (1 of 2)
Other popular Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe workflows and automations
- If Octopus Agile electricity price is low run my Hive hot water
- Boost your home's hot water when your washing cycle is complete
- If Boundary Alarm is armed set Hive thermostat to a specific temperature
- Boost heating after excercise
- Set my heating to schedule at bed time
- Warm weather is forecast time to turn off the heating
- Cold weather forecast time to turn the heating on
- If the temperature outside drops below 5°C then boost my heating
Useful Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe and Kronaby integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- Send a notification to your Kronaby watchThis action will send a vibration to your Kronaby watch
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together