At sunrise turn hive light off
Other popular Hive Active Light™ workflows and automations
- Turn Hive lights on
- Turn your Hive light(s) off with the simple push of a physical button.
- If Earzz recognises the sound I want, then toggle on/off Hive light(s)
- Blink = Hive
- Turn on/off your lights with one tap on your phone
- Ring senses motion and turns on light
- Flash Light When near home
- Turn your Hive lights on with the push of a Flic button.
Useful Hive Active Light™ and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together