New Google Calendar event to Homey
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on exiting
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- Homey, Close iSmartGate
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Geofencing for Homey, Trigger flow on entering
- Start a flow when leavin a area
- Homey passe le pilote en mode confort
- Send power consumption to mail
Useful Homey and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together