When your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, activate scene
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Turn A/C OFF
- Turn on A/C if the current temperature rises above a certain level
- Turn on A/C when you wake up
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- Receive IF notification if there is an alert from your A/C
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
Useful AC Cloud Control and Inventor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Block is runThis trigger fires when the IFTTT block runs in an Inventor flow.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Run a flowThis action will run the selected flow.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together