Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
- Receive Android Wear notification if there is an alert from your A/C
- Turn on A/C when you wake up
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Turn on A/C when specific Google Calendar event begins
- If you exit an area, then activate scene
Useful AC Cloud Control and SamProof integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New SamProof Episode on YouTubeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "SamProof" YouTube channel
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- New Episode of the Just Kitten Around PodcastThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Just Kitten Around" Podcast
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together