Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
Useful IoT Podcast and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
- History of problem detectedThis query returns a list of when Maestro detects a problem.
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- History of temperature exceeding limitThis query returns a list of when room temperature exceeded the limits.
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together