Send Slack messages for new Jira issues
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Send new Jira issues in Gmail
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Add new row to Google Sheets for new issues created in Jira
Useful Jira and Maestro by Stelpro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Mode changesThis trigger fires when the mode changes.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Problem detectedThis trigger fires when Maestro detects a problem.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Temperature exceeds limitThis trigger fires when room temperature exceeds the limits.
Actions (Then that)
- Set home statusThis action changes the home's status of the selected residence
- Create issueThis action will create a new issue.
- Set setpointThis action sets the selected thermostat's setpoint.
- Modify setpoint by X°This action modifies a thermostat's setpoint by X°. The temperature format can be either set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Run activityThis action runs a Maestro activity.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together