Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from new Typeform entries
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
- Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
Useful Jira and Somfy Connected Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to a modeThis Trigger fires every time the thermostat you specify is set to a certain heating mode.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Low battery alertThis Trigger fires every time your thermostat is nearly out of battery.
- History of when the temperature rises above a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of Thermostat entering modeThis query returns a list of when the thermostat you specify was set to a certain heating mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together