Activate a scene at sunrise
Other popular TP-Link Kasa workflows and automations
- Turn on your lights with Button widget
- Turn on your Kasa lights with Button widget
- Activate a scene at sunset
- Turn off a light at sunrise
- Turn Off TP-LINK Device When Android Disconnects From WiFi
- when it rains change the tp link lights to teal
- Set smart light bulb color (advanced)
- Activate a scene every day at a specific time.
Useful TP-Link Kasa and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together