Receive an email when batteries are running low
Other popular Nuki Opener workflows and automations
- Deactivate Continuous mode at set times and days
- Activate Continuous mode based on Google Calendar entries
- Unknown visitor notification
- Blink your Hue lights when someone unknown rings at the door.
- Öffnet Opener und Nuki durch Knopfdruck/ Widget
- House doorbell ringing opens the flat door when Ring to Open is enabled
- Activate Ring to Open if your Android device connects to a specific Wifi
- Activate Hue lights when coming home
Useful Nuki Opener and Sonos integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell RingThis trigger fires every time someone unknown rings the doorbell connected to the Opener.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time someone directly opens a door with the Nuki Opener.
- Ring to OpenThis trigger fires every time someone opens a door using Ring to Open.
- Arrive homeThis trigger fires every time someone unlocks the door with Auto Unlock.
- Battery warningThis trigger fires every week, if the battery state of the Nuki Opener is critical.
- History of doorbell ringsThis query returns a list of events when the doorbell connected to the Opener was ringed by someone else.
- History of arrive homeThis query returns a list of when someone unlocks the door with Auto Unlock.
- History of battery warningThis query returns a list of every week, if the battery state of the Nuki Opener was critical.
Actions (Then that)
- Play FavoriteThis action will play a Sonos Favorite.
- Open doorThis action will open the door with the Nuki Opener.
- Play StreamThis action will stream audio, such as a radio station, from a URL.
- Activate Ring to OpenThis action will activate Ring to Open which will open the door automatically when somebody rings the doorbell in a preset timeframe.
- Skip to Next TrackThis action will skip to the next track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Deactivate Ring to OpenThis action will deactivate Ring to Open.
- Skip to Previous TrackThis action will skip to the previous track, if Sonos is playing a queue.
- Activate Continuous ModeThis action will activate Ring to Open in Continuous Mode, i.e. permanently until it is deactivated again.
- ResumeThis action will resume playback.
- Deactivate Continuous ModeThis action will deactivate the Continuous Mode for Ring to Open.
- Volume UpThis action will increase the volume by a small amount.
- Volume DownThis action will decrease the volume by a small amount.
- Set VolumeSet Volume of Sonos Player or Group
- MuteMutes a Sonos Player or Group
- UnmuteUnmutes a Sonos Player or Group
- PauseThis action will pause playback.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together