Add a new post to a Facebook Page when there is a new episode for the PLANET MONEY Podcast from NPR
Other popular Planet Money Podcast workflows and automations
- Create a saved draft of all new episodes for the PLANET MONEY Podcast from NPR on your WordPress
- Add a new row to Google Sheets when there is a new episode for the PLANET MONEY Podcast from NPR
- Add a new task on Todoist when there is a new episode for the Planet Money Podcast from NPR
- Receive a weekly email digest of all new episodes for the Planet Money Podcast from NPR
- Post a tweet of all new episodes for the Planet Money Podcast from NPR
Useful Planet Money Podcast and PMMI Lighting integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Get Areas and Current StateThis query returns area names, light levels, and types for all exposed areas for a specified serial number. Exposed areas are those with a numerical Display Order provided in the PMMI config file spreadsheet. Areas will be returned in Display Order.
- Get ScenesThis query returns valid scene names for a specified serial number.
- Get System InfoThis query returns lighting controller system information for a specified serial number including system name, type, software version, and current home/away state.
Actions (Then that)
- Toggle "Any" Area ON or OFFThis action will toggle an area ON of OFF. All areas (dimmable, toggle only, and daylight harvesting) are applicable to this action.
- Set "Dimmable" Area Light LevelThis action will set a "dimmable" Area/Zone light level between 0 and 100% using a specified transition time.
- Trigger A SceneThis action will trigger a scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together