Remind me to check my Pockets
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Saved to Pocket and to Bitly
- pocket saves to Facebook page
- Pocket to PDF in Dropbox
- Todoist URL tasks to Pocket
- Pocket to Buffer w/ image
- RSS para Pocket
- Save Polygon reviews to Pocket
- Save Christmas for later
Useful Pocket and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together