Saved to Pocket and to Bitly
Other popular Pocket workflows and automations
- Save new favorite Pocket item to Raindrop.io
- Add the posts you save on Reddit to your Pocket queue
- RSS para Pocket
- Save Dropbox PDF to Pocket
- Pocket to PDF in Dropbox
- ✚ New Staff Pick ➔ Pocket
- Remind me to check my Pockets
- Add NAACP news to your Pocket
Useful Pocket and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together