Log all players that killed my character
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
Useful Rust and Smarthon IoT (micro:bit) integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Control CommandYou can use control command to control the IoT device. (e.g. turn on/off the light, control light intensity, control 180 servo, change variable for settings, set custom function)
- Control Command (with value)You can use control command (with value) to control the IoT device. (e.g. turn on/off the light, control light intensity, control 180 servo, change variable for settings, set custom function)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together