Useful Seitron Smart and SkyBell HD integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Your SkyBell HD‘s button was pressedThis Trigger fires every time the button is pressed on your SkyBell HD.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Your SkyBell HD detected motionThis Trigger fires every time your SkyBell HD detects motions.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn indoor chime onThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime on.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Turn indoor chime offThis Action will turn the indoor doorbell chime off.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Change LED colorThis Action will change the SkyBell’s LED color.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Record videoThis Action will record 60 seconds of video from your SkyBell.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together