Useful Seitron Smart and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together