Somfy Protect - TaHoma alarm triggered
Other popular Somfy Protect workflows and automations
- Launch a Connexoon scenario/mode when your Somfy Protect system is disarmed
- Sound Somfy Siren when EZVIZ Camera triggers an Alarm
- Disarm Somfy and Arlo together
- When SOMFY alarm Initiated, The hue lamp blink and stay red color
- If last member EXITS an area then SET security mode on Home to ARMED
- Turn on the light if an alarm is initiated
- Turn lights red when someone breaks into my house
- Desarmar sistema
Useful Somfy Protect and uSign integrations
Triggers (If this)
- System is armedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is armed.
- System is set to night modeThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is set to night mode.
- System is disarmedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is disarmed.
- Alarm initiatedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of Night Mode EventsThis query returns a list of events when your Myfox Security system was set to night mode.
- List domainsThis query returns a domain list
- History of alarm initiatedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- List entitiesList entities
- History of System is disarmedThis query returns a list of times when your Myfox Security system was disarmed.
- List notificationsList user notifications
- History of system is armedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox Security system was armed.
Actions (Then that)
- Sound the sirenThis Action will immediately sound the 110 db siren of your Myfox Security system.
- Create a new recordThis action will create a new record inside an entity.
- Security modeThis Action will change the security mode of your Myfox Security system.
- Control camera shutterThis Action will open or close the shutter of your Myfox Security Camera.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together