Somfy Protect - TaHoma nightmode
Other popular Somfy Protect workflows and automations
- Si le Myfox Home Alarm reçoit une alerte alors déclencher la sirène immédiatement
- Activate your Niko Home Control routine when your Somfy alarm is initiated
- Activate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
- When you leave home, open Myfox privacy shutter
- If alarm initiated turn on all hue lights
- Somfy Protect - TaHoma arm system
- Turn lights red when someone breaks into my house
- If your Myfox Home Alarm security mode is changed to disabled then launch Harmony music
Useful Somfy Protect and VeSync Bulb integrations
Triggers (If this)
- System is armedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is armed.
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- System is set to night modeThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is set to night mode.
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- System is disarmedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is disarmed.
- Alarm initiatedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of Night Mode EventsThis query returns a list of events when your Myfox Security system was set to night mode.
- History of when device turns onThis query returns a list of when the device turns on.
- History of alarm initiatedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of when the device was turned offThis query returns a list of when the device turns off.
- History of System is disarmedThis query returns a list of times when your Myfox Security system was disarmed.
- History of system is armedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox Security system was armed.
Actions (Then that)
- Change brightnessThis action will change brightness of a device to a specified level/percentage.
- Sound the sirenThis Action will immediately sound the 110 db siren of your Myfox Security system.
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Security modeThis Action will change the security mode of your Myfox Security system.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Control camera shutterThis Action will open or close the shutter of your Myfox Security Camera.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together