Get an email from Gmail when a new device connects to your TP-Link network
Other popular TP-Link Router workflows and automations
- Turn on SpotCam automatically when a specified device disconnects from TP-Link router
- Get a notification when a known device disconnects from your TP-Link network
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
- Record each time you disconnect from your TP-Link network in a Google Spreadsheet
- Prioritize your Arlo when a sound event is detected
- Once all devices are disconnected from tplink wifi hotspot should turn off
- Have your TP-Link Router prioritize your zoom call quality when a meetings starts
- Welcome Back! Arrive home with the porch lights on.
Useful TP-Link Router and TuxMailer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- Device DisconnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- New Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- Validate an Email AddressQuery to validate and email address
- History of device connectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- Get Credit BalanceThis query returns the balance credits of a user or a team
- History of Device ConnectionsThis query returns a list of every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
Actions (Then that)
- Prioritize DeviceThis action will prioritize a device connected to your TP-Link router for a specified duration (1 hour by default).
- Validate an Email AddressThis Action will validate the email address when a new contact is created
- Activate ShortcutThis action will activate a shortcut you've created on Deco M9 Plus for smart home devices to perform actions.
- Prioritize Online ActivityThis action will prioritize a certain type of online activity on your network, maintaining a fast connection of what's important.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together