Stop the current program on Oven if a smoke alarm is detected
Other popular VeeZy Oven workflows and automations
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Oven finishes cooking
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start program on your oven
- Send a message to @IFTTT to start preheating your oven
- Ask Alexa to stop the program on your Oven
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when the Oven door opened.
- Stop heating when away from home
- Preheat your oven with one click
- Get an alert on your Android Wear watch when the oven program finished
Useful VeeZy Oven and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Oven is startedThis trigger fires every time the oven starts running
- Turned onThis trigger fires when the device turns on.
- Oven is finishedThis trigger fires every time the oven stops cooking
- Turned offThis trigger fires when the device turns off.
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the oven door opens
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the oven door closes
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together