Record Arlo video on alarms
Other popular Works With Cavius workflows and automations
- If Alarm Brannalarm, then Turn on All
- Get a notification when someone comes home and disarms the burglar alarm
- Electrical power off Nedis plug when water flood
- Blue Philips Hue lights if water flood is detected
- Disarm burglar alarm when Danalock door is unlocked
- Arm burglar alarm when Danalock door is locked
- Red Philips Hue light if smoke is detected
- Blink Philips Hue lights when Cavius alarms
Useful Works With Cavius and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together