Your music taste is as unique as you are, just like your IFTTT Applets. Popular music services like Spotify, SoundCloud, and YouTube are available for simple integrations, no matter which artist you are in the mood to listen to that day.
The largest online community of artists, DJs, audio creators, and music lovers has recently added improved functionality. Fans can keep up with public tracks by the people they follow, or get notifications if there are new tracks in their favorite playlists. Creators can use the triggers to let their fans know about their latest track, or they can automatically upload public or private tracks when they are ready.
- Upload your tracks to Soundcloud from your Dropbox
- Automatically sync your Spotify saved tracks to your Soundcloud
- Get an email when your fave celeb is featured on a track
- Download new songs you like to Google Drive
- Save SoundCloud likes to Sheets
- Keep track of Soundcloud likes in a notebook
- Automatically sync your Musixmatch favorited tracks to your Soundcloud
- Notify me of any new tracks on my SoundCloud
One of the most popular Spotify Applets is the ability to create an archive of your Discover Weekly or Release Radar playlist, either in the form of a spreadsheet or another playlist. These rotating playlists are often home to great hits and songs you would love based on Spotify’s recommendation, so you never want to lose a track!
Additionally, you can quickly create playlist or remember songs while you’re on the go or when you friend recommends a new jam.
- Automatically create a Discover Weekly archive
- Add new tracks from artists you follow on Soundcloud to a Spotify playlist and get an email
- Quickly add songs to a playlist and email them to a group
- Automatically create a Release Radar archive
- Wallpaper for a song
- Add songs played by Alexa to a Spotify playlist
- Play music on SONOS
- Subscribe to a weekly digest about concerts at your favorite venue
- Send yourself a text message with #playmusic and it will start a song
- Play my wakeup song every morning at 7:00am
- Play your sweet entry song, just briefly.
- Play Favorite with Set Volume
- Automatically add the top posts from the r/ListenToThis subreddit to a Spotify playlist