IFTTT is the world’s leading connectivity platform. We help over 700 global enterprises accelerate the digital transformation of their products into integrated services, dramatically reducing their development costs while extending compatibility and lifetime value. IFTTT is the connectivity standard and low-code alternative to building your own integrations in-house.
Our products have attracted 18 million consumers across 140 countries and served over 90 million activated connections. Enterprises like Domino’s, Amazon, Bosch, ING, and Samsung trust IFTTT for their connectivity solutions.
At IFTTT, we believe every thing works better together.
For more details, visit ifttt.com/about.
To learn more about the IFTTT Platform and how we work with enterprises and developers, visit platform.ifttt.com.
Team and office
IFTTT was founded in 2010. Based near downtown San Francisco with an office on Market Street and 5th, we continue to build our full-time staff and internship program. Visit ifttt.com/jobs to learn about our open positions and company values.
IFTTT has raised more than $60 million in funding from top tier investors including Andreessen Horowitz, IBM, Norwest Venture Partners, and Salesforce Ventures.
Glossary and branding
- If you're writing about us, please refer to us as IFTTT — not "ifttt" or "if this, then that."
- Our app, available in the Apple App Store and Google Play, is also named IFTTT.
- Our tagline is "We believe every thing works better together."
- Connections are how IFTTT users do more with the hundreds of services on IFTTT.
- Our brand's primary colors are black (#000000) and white (#ffffff).
You can learn more about our branding and download brand assets by visiting IFTTT Brand Guidelines
If you have a specific question, an interview request, or need additional assets, you can email us at email@example.com.