Who We Are
Positive & Passionate
Our team shares an upbeat attitude. We communicate ideas, even if they are controversial, in a way that lifts each other up.
We’re extremely curious. We actively seek out new ideas and unique perspectives to solve problems and love sharing what we’ve learned with the community.
Pride in Craft
We take pride in developing our skills to create the best possible experience for our customers and for our team.
We challenge the status quo, empower each other to improve, and view problems as opportunities to grow.
Big & Bold
Take risks, have big ideas, and be wildly creative. The opportunity in front of us is massive and it’s going to take big & bold thinking to realize it.
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Generous parental leave for new moms and dads
- Monthly stipend for commuter benefits with Clipper Direct
- Choose your favorite IFTTT enabled devices
- Relocation support
In the Press
“IFTTT and its partners are hedging their bets on a different philosophy, where interconnected devices are ultimately good not only for consumers, but also for the companies.”
“IFTTT takes [workflows] to a whole new level. Both for businesses and individuals. Both for software and hardware. It is a workflow system for the cloud. And it, and other services like it, will become the backbone of the next wave of Internet of Things technologies.”
"Meet the internet's best productivity tool: If This Then That. Better known as IFTTT, the simple service that makes your favorite apps work together is the geek world's best-kept secret."
Our Open Source Projects
- dash A self-contained, mostly zero-configuration environment for developing containerized applications at IFTTT. http://ifttt.github.io
- polo Polo travels through your database and creates sample snapshots so you can work with real world data in development.
- jot An iOS framework for easily adding drawings and text to images.
- FastttCamera Fasttt and easy camera framework for iOS with customizable filters
- RazzleDazzle A simple keyframe-based animation framework for iOS, written in Swift. Perfect for scrolling app intros.
- JazzHands A simple keyframe-based animation framework for UIKit. Perfect for scrolling app intros.
We're always looking for positive and passionate people to work with. Don't see the position you're looking for?Contact Us