Join us and help people get the most out of their connected life.
- Data Engineer: You are excited to play a leading role in using data to solve hard problems and craft a better experience for our customers. You are experienced in all aspects of designing, implementing and scaling the architecture to process large amounts of data.
- Data Scientist: You are as passionate about communicating insights as you are about discovering them in the first place. You hold a quantitative degree and/or relevant experience, and are looking to get your hands dirty on an exciting new challenge.
- Infrastructure Engineer: You can work with cloud hosting platforms such as AWS, and modern deployment tools such as Chef or Puppet. You enjoy the detective work of solving server problems through the strategic use of metrics and logging.
- Systems Engineer: You speak fluently about distributed architectures and API design. You can think about large-scale web systems both in terms of big-picture concerns and nitty-gritty optimizations.
- Web: You are comfortable at all points in the typical Rails stack, and "one step beyond" — you can identify and fix slow DB queries as comfortably as you can work with flexbox'd divs in CSS. You love shipping, but also take pride in the quality of your code.
- API Engineer: You are a builder and API fanatic who can help IFTTT connect to even more of the internet’s coolest and most popular devices and services.
- iOS: You are an experienced iOS developer, and have built apps that connect remote APIs with beautiful interfaces.
- Android: You are passionate about the Android ecosystem and your apps have demonstrated an excitement about Android’s role beyond the phone.
Product and Design
- Senior Product Designer: You are eager to design simple, human-centered products while still maintaining the richness and power of IFTTT. You love thinking through systems, not just apps. You are always hungry for the feedback that evolves your work.
- Business Development Manager: You are passionate about finding, meeting, and closing deals with partners. You see the business possibilities in any conversation and can turn it into an actionable plan to drive our growth. You’ve got a finance, consulting, or business development background (MBA is a plus!) and take all the best parts from each of those experiences to cultivate and grow our most important partnerships.
We look forward to hearing from you!