Tumblr is an incredibly popular place to host blogs, with over half a billion blogs and millions of visitors to the site each day. Using IFTTT’s integration, it is possible to automate social sharing and increase the reach of your content.
Share your content to Tumblr
Automatically share images to other platforms to save yourself time and simplify your process. Some of the most enabled Applets and integrations exist between Tumblr and Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter. If you share your content to a blog or other platform that uses an RSS feed, you can cross-promote with this tool as well.
Tumblr on IFTTT has the ability to be a trigger and an action, meaning you can post to Tumblr and share it to Twitter, or post to Instagram and have it share to Tumblr.
- Post your Instagram photos to Tumblr
- Post new YouTube video uploads to Tumblr
- Automatically cross-post from Wordpress to Tumblr
- Post what you publish on Medium to Tumblr
- Tweet your new Tumblr posts
- RSS to Tumblr
- Share the same links you post on Twitter on Tumblr
- Share new Tumblr posts on your Facebook Page
- Publish your favorite Flickr images as new Tumblr post
Back it up
Save the images you like and share on Tumblr so that you can easily find, reference, and share them.
Track and share Tumblr likes
Being able to reference your liked Tumblr posts can be a great way to review inspiration or allow you to send it to a friend. Use these Applets to keep your likes in one place or to share them to another platform. Liking a song on YouTube can automatically share it on Tumblr with your followers.