Turn on/off BG Home device with button widget
Other popular BG Home workflows and automations
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunrise
- Turn on BG Home device when approaching home
- Turn on/off BG Home device at sunset
- Turn off BG Home device when leaving home
Useful BG Home and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- Body inductionThis trigger fires when the status of the body induction（PIR Detector） change
Actions (Then that)
- Turns device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Set brightnessThis action will control the brightness of your device
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Set colorThis action will control the color of your device
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
- Set color temperatureThis action will control the color temperature of your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together