Track when your LinkJapan device is turned on in a Google Sheet
Other popular LinkJapan eHome workflows and automations
- "Turn on LinkJapan device" with Alexa
- Change mode on your LinkJapan device with the press of a button
- Turn your LinkJapan device on or off when an event from your Google Calendar starts
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun sets
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when your BroadLink Switch it turned on
- Turn on your LinkJapan device when the sun rises
Useful LinkJapan eHome and Bernafon integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Program has changedThis Trigger fires when a program changes on the Hearing Aid.
- Device turns on or offThis trigger fires when a device turns on or off
- Battery is lowThis Trigger fires when the battery gets low on the Hearing Aid.
- Connection is lostThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile Phone is lost.
- Connection is establishedThis Trigger fires when the Bluetooth connection between the Hearing Aid and Mobile is re-established.
- Mute state is changedThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is muted or unmuted.
- Volume has changedThis Trigger fires when the volume is changed on the Hearing Aid.
- Hearing aid turned OnThis Trigger fires when the Hearing Aid is turned On.
- History of connections establishedThis query returns a list of instances when the Bluetooth connection was re-established between the Hearing Aid and the mobile.
- History of volume has changedThis query returns a list of when the volume was changed on the Hearing Aid.
- History of program changesThis query returns a list of when a program changed on the Hearing Aid.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn device on or offThis action will turn a device on or off
- Set a programThis Action will set a program on the hearing aid.
- Change modeThis action will control the mode of your device
- Increase the volumeThis Action will increase the volume on hearing aid.
- Set temperatureThis action control the temperature of your device
- Decrease the volumeThis Action will decrease the volume on the hearing aid.
- Set windspeedThis action will control the windspeed of your device
- Play the text to speechThis Action will play the text to speech in the hearing aid, if the hearing aid is connected to an iPhone.
- Set channelThis action will control the channel of your TV
- Set the volumeThis action will set the volume on hearing aid.
- Adjust volumeThis action adjust the volume of your device
- Mute adjustmentThis action adjust your device to mute or unmute
- Adjust channelThis action can adjust your TV/STB to the previous or next
- Adjust brightnessThis will adjust the brightness of the light configured under your eRemote mini/eRemote
- PlayThis action can control your TV/STB to play
- Fast ForwardThis action can control your TV/STB to fast forward
- RewindThis action can control your TV/STB to rewind
- PauseThis action can control your TV/STB to pause
- ResumeThis action can control your TV/STB to resume
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together