Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Gewiss Home Gateway integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Something Happened With Your ThermostatThis trigger fires when something happens with one of your thermostat devices.
- A scene has been executedThis trigger fires when a scene is executed
- Something Interesting Happened In The Smart HomeThis trigger fires when something you are interested in happens in the smart home
- Query the Status of a Shutter/Venetian in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a shutter or venetian in the Gewiss Smart Home.
- Query the Status of Any Device in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a selected device in your smart home.
- Query the Status of Any Light in the Smart HomeThis query returns the status of a light in the Gewiss Smart Home.
Actions (Then that)
- Execute a ScenarioThis action will execute a scenario available at your home
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Control your Shutter or VenetianThis action will move up/down or stop a shutter/venetian in your home
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Switch On or Off a LightThis action will switch On or Off a light in your home
- Send a message to Smart PlateSend a custom message to one of your smart plates
- Execute Any CommandExecute any command in your Gewiss smart home
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together