When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Lightform Cloud integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together