Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together