When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together