When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and VeeZy Washing Machine integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle starts
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle finishes
- Door is closedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine door closes
- Cycle is pausedThis trigger fires every time the washing machine cycle pauses
- Door OpenedThis trigger fires WM Door Opened
Actions (Then that)
- Pause programThis action will pause the washing machine program
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Set programThis action will set the washing machine program
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
- Resume programThis action will resume the washing machine program
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together