When the MyQ garage door is opened, turn on the Midea dehumidifier
Other popular MSmartHome Dehumidifier workflows and automations
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- When I'm close to home, turn on my Midea dehumidifier
- Connect your Google Nest with your MSmartHome Dehumidifier
- When the outdoor humidity rises above X, turn on Midea dehumidifier
- Ecobee indoor humidity is greater than X, turn on Midea dehumidifier.
- When Zoom starts a meeting, turn off Midea dehumidifier
Useful MSmartHome Dehumidifier and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn on/off the dehumidifierThis Action will turn on/off the dehumidifier.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Select the humidity setpointThis Action sets the dehumidifier to a designated humidity level between 35-85%.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together