#EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- When energy prices fall, change set temperature of Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Blue by ADT Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When ecobee Thermostat is set to away, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When August door lock unlocks, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and Constant Contact integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Create contactThis action will create a new contact.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Update or create contactThis action will update a contact, or create a new one if the contact does not exist.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together