#EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Zoom starts a meeting, set fan speed to low on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, turn off Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Smart Life Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When you leave home, turn off Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and Home Connect Roxxter integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together