#EnergyChallenge: When your Blue by ADT System is armed and away, turn off Midea AC.
Other popular Midea Air AC workflows and automations
- #EnergyChallenge: When an #OhmHour starts, set Midea AC to Eco Mode.
- When ecobee detects indoor humidity greater than XX, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When Aqara Door/Window Sensor is open, turn off Midea AC.
- Turn on Midea AC when your indoor temperature rises too high
- When I'm close to home, turn on Midea AC.
- When MyQ garage door is opened, turn on Midea AC.
- When the outside temperature rises above XX degrees, turn on Midea AC.
- #EnergyChallenge: When the outside temperature drops below XX degrees, turn off Midea AC.
Useful Midea Air AC and MCONNECT integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn ON/OFFThis action will turn ON/OFF your MCONNECT device.
- set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Open/CloseThis action will open/close your MCONNECT device.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Activate RF transmitterThis action will activate the RF channel of your MCONNECT device.
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate one MCONNECT scene.
- Turn on/off Horizontal SThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off Vertical SThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together