Useful TPorig and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Turned on/offThis trigger fires when the devices is turned on/off
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Turned on/offThis action will turn on/off the device of your choosing.
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set the light to a specified brightness.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set light color tempretureThis action will set the light to a specified color tempreture.
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together