Useful air-Q and Home Connect Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Dishwasher turned onThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned on.
- Sensor measurement above/below the defined thresholdThis trigger fires when a sensor you select detects a value above, at, or below the threshold you set of the selected device.
- Dishwasher turned offThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher is turned off.
- Cycle startsThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle starts.
- Cycle is completeThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher cycle is complete.
- Door openedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been opened.
- Door closedThis trigger fires every time your dishwasher door has been closed.
- Salt supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the salt supply is running low.
- Rinse aid supply running lowThis trigger fires every time the rinse aid supply is running low.
- History of dishwasher cycle startsThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle started.
- Sensor valueThis query returns the current value of a given sensor
- History of cycle is completeThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher cycle was complete.
- History of when the dishwasher turned offThis query returns a list of when your dishwasher was turned off.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the selected dishwasher program.
- Start selected programThis action will start the dishwasher program that is currently selected on the appliance.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active dishwasher program.
- Turn on dishwasherThis action will turn on your dishwasher.
- Turn off dishwasherThis action will turn off your dishwasher.
- Activate Silence on DemandThis action will activate Silence on Demand on your dishwasher*, which reduces the noise level to a minimum for up to 30 minutes*. Please note that not all programs supports Silence on Demand feature.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together