Automatically back up screenshots you take from your Android device to Dropbox
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Automatically email yourself screenshots that you take on your Android phone
- Send any new photo to my telegram
- push screen short to Chrome
- Upload Android screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Automatically back up new pictures you take on your Android device to OneDrive
- If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Useful Android Photos and Hive Active Heating™ - UK and Europe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost heatingThis Action will boost heating to the temperature and duration you specify.
- Boost hot waterThis Action will boost your hot water for 1 hour.
- Turn off thermostatThis Action will set the heating mode to off.
- Set the thermostat to scheduleThis Action will set the heating mode to schedule.
- Set mode to manual at a specific temperatureThis Action will set thermostat to manual at a specific temperature indefinitely.
- Set thermostat to a specific temperature in current modeThis Action will set thermostat to a specific temperature in current mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together