If new photo then move to Flickr, privately.
Other popular Android Photos workflows and automations
- Save a dollar every time you take a photo!
- Upload Android screenshots to Google Drive
- Daily digest of photos taken with your Android phone!
- Android Screenshots to Nimbus Note
- Send me a notification when a new photo is taken on any of my Android devices
- Backup my Android photos to Google Drive
- Save screenshots you take on your Android device to a notebook
- Android to iCloud Photostream
Useful Android Photos and Pod Save America integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Pod Save America" Podcast
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time a new screenshot is taken on your Android device.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is taken on your Android device in an area you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together