Turn off ZenEye Guard mode when a device connect to ASUS router
Other popular ASUS ZenEye workflows and automations
Useful ASUS ZenEye and Eight integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a motion event
- Day and night modeThis Trigger fires when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
- Sound is detectedThis trigger fires when VivoCam detect a sound event
- Alarm eventThis Trigger fires when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- Night Vision is enabledThis trigger fires when VivoCam changes to night vision model.
- History of alarm eventThis query returns a list of when an event related to the Eight alarm happens.
- History of sound is detectedThis query returns a list of when VivoCam detect a sound event.
- History of day and night modeThis query returns a list of when you tap the 'Night mode' or 'Day mode' buttons in the Eight App.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will turn on temperature for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn on GuardThis action will enable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is enabled, the camera starts monitoring for your home security.
- Turn on warmingThis Action will turn on bed warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off sirenThis action will disable VivoCam Base Station siren
- Turn off warmingThis Action will turn off warming for the side of the bed you choose.
- Turn off GuardThis action will disable VivoCam Guard mode. When Guard mode is disabled, the camera stops monitoring for your privacy.
- Turn off alarmThis action will stop a GentleRise alarm (thermal & vibration) that is currently running on a Pod Pro.
- Turn on sirenThis action will enable VivoCam Base Station siren
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together